SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre strives to be a safe and welcoming place.
During the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we must be even more careful not to spread germs between people.
We request that members, participants, staff – paid and unpaid, tutors, contractors and visitors to the centre respect the rights, health and wellbeing of themselves and of those they come in contact with to stay safe.
Anyone who meets the following criteria should not enter:
- Arrived from anywhere overseas in the last 14 days (they must self-isolate themselves for 14 days from date of arriving)
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days (they must self-isolate themselves for 14 days after the date of last contact with the confirmed case).
- Are showing any cold or flu-like symptoms. If you have any symptoms, call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398. Even if your symptoms are not related to coronavirus, please refrain from visiting
To help to prevent the spread of coronavirus we must:
- practise good hand hygiene – wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds each time, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- please practise cough etiquette – cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues responsibly and use alcohol based sanitiser
- please practise social distancing – avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people)
Please sign up to SpringDale web mail for updates: [Subscribe]
Please call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or www.health.gov.au for the latest advice, information and resources
Anne Brackley OAM
SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre Inc