Listed below is the range of course categories currently offered or planned to be offered by SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre.
Each category then links to a range of specific courses.
Explore your inner creativity.
- Through a range of learning courses participants can explore their inner creativity. You may end up creating something new and valuable that you may otherwise never have created.
Improve your overall well being
- SpringDale offers a range of learning courses designed to assist you in improving your overall well being to achieve a state of being comfortable, healthy and happy.
Take support and understanding to the next level.
- These learning outcomes are designed to assist in understanding how various issues impact families and the relevant person.
Enrich your knowledge of the digital world.
- These learning courses are designed for beginners and more advanced users of digital equipment. Some courses are designed to assist you to understand and function better in a digital world.
Gain new skills
- Designed to assist participants to evaluate a range of life issues and determine if gaining certain new skills in their life are relevant and should be pursued.
Learn another language
- Ever wanted to learn another language this set of learning courses is right for you.
Learn important life skills
- This learning resources are a collection of training that is nationally recognised. They are offered by a registered training organisation in association with SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre. Accredited courses met industry, enterprise or community needs.
For interested stakeholders
- For interested stakeholders requiring a hard copy of the course guide.
Looking for something specific
Use the search feature
- At the top of the page you will find a magnifying glass. click on it and enter your search term for easy way to find courses.